Rosewall Design AB data protection policy
Rosewall Design AB safeguards your privacy. This data protection policy explains how Rosewall Design AB collects and uses personal data. If you have any questions about privacy and data protection, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenever you contact us, when buying a product or service from us for example, you agree to our Data Protection Policy and consent to our processing of your personal data. You also agree to Rosewall Design AB’s use of electronic communication channels to send information to you.
To enable us to supply our products and services to you, we need to process your personal data as described below. We do this with the utmost respect for your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal data that we may collect through various different channels, such as websites, social media, contact by telephone or e-mail and at events/trade fairs. We may combine personal data collected in one way (such as via a website) with personal data collected in a different way (such as at trade fairs, customer meetings).
Information you provide to us: You may provide us, directly or indirectly, with information about you and your company in a number of different ways, such as when you make an enquiry about a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, register to receive newsletters, interact with us on social media, buy, lease or receive financing, or when you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone. This information may include:
- Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, personal identity number, billing address and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in the company, etc.
- Payment information – billing information, bank account number, etc.
Information we collect about you: Whenever you have contact with us, we may collect information about the following (please note that we do not always necessarily collect all of the data stated below):
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, personal identity number, billing address and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position in the company
- Information about products/services – details of the products or services that you have purchased/expressed an interest in purchasing
- Financial information – any loans, debts or negative payment history
- Historical information – previous purchases, payment history and credit history
- Device information – such as IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographic information – your geographic location
The information that you provide to us, the information we collect about you and information about the products/services and financial information is generally necessary in order to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provide, perform and improve our services. All data is used in order to provide, perform and improve our services. Rosewall Design AB processes personal data for the following purposes on the following legal bases:
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis for the processing “why is the processing necessary”|
|To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information.||To fulfil our contractual commitments to you.|
|To fulfil our obligations to our customers and suppliers, as well as to provide our customers and other stakeholders with information, products and services.||To fulfil our contractual commitments to you.|
|To ensure that content is presented effectively to you and your device.||To fulfil our contractual commitments to you.|
|To perform risk analysis, prevent fraud and perform risk management.||To comply with applicable legislation and for other legitimate interests.|
|To comply with applicable legislation, such as the Swedish Act on Measures against Money Laundering and accounting laws.||To comply with applicable legislation.|
Who may we share this information with?
In order to fulfil our obligations to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer information to, or share it with, third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorised dealers and distributors or service providers. We implement all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data is processed securely and with an adequate level of protection when it is transferred to or shared with such third parties.
Authorities. We may disclose the necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we may do so.
What we will NOT do with your data. Rosewall Design AB will not sell any data collected to a third party.
Where do we process your personal data?
Rosewall Design AB processes the data within the EU/EEA. Rosewall Design AB implements all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data is processed securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we store your data?
We store data for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected or to fulfil our commitments and for as long as is required according to statutory storage periods, in particular with regard to accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and erasure
- The right to have access to your data. You have the right to request a copy of the data that Rosewall Design AB stores about you and to verify the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- The right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data in the event that the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. There may be legal obligations, however, which prevent us from erasing some of the data immediately. These obligations may derive from accounting and tax legislation. In such cases, we will prevent the data that we are required to store from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
This data protection policy was last updated on 8 October 2018.
Cookies & similar technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our Web server and are stored on your device as described below. We use a number of different cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser or app.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party website.
- Web beacons are small, transparent graphic images that can be found in e-mails.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or on your device in a similar way to cookies and Web beacons.
The cookies we use generally improve the services we offer you. Some of our services need cookies in order to function properly, while others are there to make our services work more smoothly for you.
Your browser or device usually allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings area of your browser or device to find out how to adjust your cookie settings. You can choose, for example, to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies or to delete cookies when you close your browser.
Bear in mind that some services may not function properly if you block or delete cookies.
The company’s registration number is 556892-2172 and it has its registered office at Strandbergsgatan 51, 112 51 Stockholm. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our processing of personal data, about this data protection policy or about cookies.